• New Flooring

    I decided on Marmolium because of its durability and that the color goes clear through the wear layer. This was too ambitious for me so I hired Applied Surfaces Technology, Inc. here in Lewiston.

    They first put down 1/4″ plywood underlayment to help even out the sub-floor. Then the flooring.

    I made a digital copy of the Trade Wind Logo and had them inlay it in the entry.

  • Deconstruction

    Next is tearing out the carpet in the living room and kitchen, tearing out the tack strips around the perimeter and pulling out the padding and all the staples holding it down. The plywood floor looks good in here except for some slight surface rot at the entry door.


  • Some before pictures

    To give you a sense of where we started, I thought I’d share a series of pictures of the trailer when we took possession of it. As you can see, there’s a lot of work to be done, but that’s where the fun is!