Today I am continuing to remove the remainder of the cabinets in the bedroom. They were painted black by the former owner and had to go!
I started with the plumbing that carried waste water from the kitchen sink to the rear of the trailer. Next came the copper water and propane lines. Most of this had to be cut apart with a reciprocating saw to get it out of the bulk heads.
Then I started on the cabinets and bulkheads. The bulkheads were carefully removed because I will use them as a pattern for the new ones, but the lower cabinets were difficult to unscrew so I had to do some cutting to get them loose.
Now all the cabinets in the trailer are gone as far back as the bathroom. Note part of the black vent pipe for the sink hanging down.
Leave a Reply